- A full refund may be issued if a cancellation is requested 30 days prior to the course date.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the course date.
- If a registrant cannot attend and has not requested a refund 30 days prior to the course date, the purchased registration is transferrable to another course date, to another person, or both.
- If the Instructor cancels the course without offering a make up date or transfer of registration to another course, a full refund will be issued.
- If a course is postponed by the Instructor due to unfavourable/unsafe weather conditions the following options will be available:
a) Opt for the makeup date scheduled by the Instructor
b) Transfer the registration to another course of equal value (Basic to Basic)
c) In the event that neither of these options are suitable to the registrant, a refund will be issued.
-Of course, in the event of an emergency an arrangement between the Instructor and registrant will be discussed at that time.